Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Morning

Let me begin by saying that I HATE that when you upload photos on Blogger, they get all out of order. I usually take the time to put them back in the order I had them, but I have too much to post, so bear with me!

I got up at 7:00 to jump in the shower and get ready before the kids woke up...at 8:30! My parents, Dan and Lisa came to our house, too. My mom said that our kids are just fun to watch open their presents. They are getting to be at the perfect age! So, here are just a FEW of the pictures we got of Christmas morning.


Marianne checking out the stockings before we headed downstairs to open gifts.


Bo sorting through his stocking. He got some Matchbox cars along with all the junk. We really try no to go overboard on the candy. We do mostly crackers, juice, fruit, but we always throw in some chocolate for good measure.


The kids got a Little Tykes kitchen for Christmas. It is probably their favorite gift and it was free! Thanks Mike and Amy!


Allison going through her stocking. The girls got little gumball machines from the big man.


Opening gifts. Bo got this hammer and peg set from Justin and Bo DID NOT want to let it go. I felt bad that everytime he opened a present, we would just take it away and make him open another one. Word to the wise: have your kids open the boring stuff first. The clothes I got him were not near as exciting as the toys he got!

Here is Bo after we took his toys away to "make" him open more. He has been doing this "It's the end of the world" routine for some time now. I think it's adorable!

Rachel opening one of her few gifts. What do you get a 6 month old for Christmas?
We had a great morning. Here's what everyone got:
Justin: Electric Guitar Amp, BYU football, Monopoly, John Grisham book, socks
Joann: Mountain bike, pedicure kit, Glenn Beck's "An Unlikely Mormon" DVD
Marianne: Clothes, games, camera, "Horton Hears a Who," socks, underwear
Allison: Clothes, games, camera, "Wall-E," socks, underwear
Bo: Hammer and pegs, Matchbox rescue station, games, socks (I WISH underwear!)
Rachel: Clothes, toys

No comments: