Thursday, July 31, 2008
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Marianne's hair. I just did a twist on the hair headband look. You can see it better in this picture...
Kinda funky, right? I think she pulls it off, though. She looks cute no matter what.
Okay, Alli's was much more involved. here is the front view...not too impressive, but check this out...
Yeah, baby! It looks like lattice, right? It was pretty fun and for the first time in a long time, Allison actually sat still long enough for me to do it. Thanks, babe!
So, after hair, we did nails. Here are the girls' cute pink fingernails. I made them do pink on their fingers and let them choose their toenail color. When I was done painting their nails, I let them have a turn painting mine. Allison chose blue and Marianne chose red. At least it's patriotic, right?
Allison had her nails red and blue. Marianne picked orange, and I got red and blue.
I wanted to show what a great job the girls did. Here's Alli's blue nail polish. Tee hee!
And here's Marianne's job with the red.
I love my girls. It is so fun to do stuff like this with them. They love to play with me and I love when I get to sit down with them for a long time and "play," too. Love you, girls!
Grandma "Great" and all the girls.
Evelyn Winegar and baby Rachel Evelyn Barber.
Grandpa Winegar playing with Bo.
I thought this one was so cute. Grandma and Bo are playing
Grandpa Winegar adoring baby Rachel. I think it looks like she is looking at him, too.
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for letting us visit you on such short notice. And THANK YOU Grandma for letting us "steal" your name for our sweet little Rachel Evelyn.
Monday, July 21, 2008
1. My kitchen sink. I always try to have a clean kitchen sink and counter. If my kitchen sink is empty and clean, my whole kitchen feels more clean!
2. My fridge. Notice the leftovers that need to be cleaned out. Other than that, I think it's doing pretty good...maybe a little on the sparse side!
3. My favorite shoes. Definately my flip-flops. I wear them from the second the snow is gone (maybe even earlier!) until the snow falls again in the fall/winter. Honestly, I would wear them year-round if I could. They are just so comfy and easily put on and more importantly taken off. I HATE wearing shoes!
4. My closet. Okay, this is where I hide it all. All of the clothes on the floor are my "normal" clothes that I need to replace my maternity clothes with. I had all of my maternity clothes on the floor up until about a month before I had Rachel. I am just a little behind in this department!
Hope you enjoyed! By the way, I am tagging my mom, Becky and Amy (because you haven't posted in WEEKS, Amy!)
Friday, July 18, 2008
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Justin and the kids swimming at Jeri's house.
The three oldest kids reluctantly pose for another picture. I was getting after Justin for taking pictures during the fireworks, so we didn't get a great one, but at least you can tell they are there, right?
Thanks to everyone who spent the day with us. We had a blast! Jeri, thanks for letting us raid your house and pool. We love it every year!