Thursday, July 31, 2008

Famous In A Small Town

I stole that headline from Amy's blog, but I thought it fit. Here is the front page of the "Davis Plus" section of the Standard Examiner today. A couple of weeks ago, I went to a friend's house and a photographer took this picture of just a few of the pregnant women and new mothers in our neighborhood. There are 15 or 16 in all, but these eight are the only ones that could be there for the pictures. On the flip side of the page, it goes into detail about a few of us. Here's what it says about me. "Then there is Joann Barber, who just welcomed daughter Rachel into the family, which now has four children under the age of four." I am so proud!

3 comments:

Kristina said...

That's crazy. Um note to myself don't move where you are..lol.. i don't want anymore kiddies, but maybe Bryan and Emily should..lol.. that is funny that many women were preg at the same time, must be in the water.

Ashley said...

You should be proud! And what dang cute kids you have too. That picture is really cool! I am proud to know you.

Julie said...

I agree with Ash. I'm proud of you, too. The article should have said, "Four children under four years of age, and all of them are drop-dead Gorgeous!"