Monday, June 7, 2010

Where Has the Time Gone?


Well, my friends, it's been over a year since my last post and I am feeling a bit neglectful. But, alas, I'm am back...if you'll have me! There is too much to catch up on since last Spring, so I'll just go on from here, perhaps posting a few of our endeavors that you may or may not have missed. For now, here's an updated picture of all of our sweet little kiddos taken at Alli's birthday party! Marianne is now 6, Allison is 5, Bo turned 3 today and Rachel will be 2 next week. So, here's to hoping I can keep this going again. It's good to be back!!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Well I am very glad you are back. We don't see you guys much and I love to see your cute kids! Wow have they grown. I was actually just thinking of you today. I am potty training James and wonder if you have trained Bo yet, if you have any tips, etc.??

The McKinstry Family said...

Yay!! I am so glad that you are back. Your kiddos are so cute. I can't believe that Bo is 3 already.

Mary Jane said...

WOW! You blogged and I didn't even know about it! I'm so glad. Keep it up!