Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Turn to be Tagged!

Tagged by Kristina

Four jobs I've had
1. Delivered newspapers (hated it!)
2. Chick-fil-a ('twas okay)
3. Preschool Teacher at Head Start (liked it)
4. Mom of soon-to-be 4 (LOVE IT!!!)

Four movies I could watch over and over
1. Surf's Up
2. Enchanted (only 'cause I love to hear Marianne sing along!)
3. Hitch
4. Any Disney Animated Movie

Four places I've lived (plus 1)
1. North Ogden, UTAH
2. Bountiful, UTAH
3. Farmington, UTAH
4. Orem, UTAH
5. Syracuse, UTAH
Not real exciting, huh?

Four T.V. shows I love
1. The Office (much better when I can watch it with Justin)
2. American Idol
3. Criminal Minds
4. A Baby Story (only when I'm pregnant)

Four of my favorite foods
1. Fresh, warm homemade bread with real butter
2. Homemade Apple Crisp (just not the same if it's bought)
3. Stuffed Hamburgers (let me know if you want the recipe)
4. Anything at The Mandarin (chinese food)

Four sites I visit daily
1. KSL.com (more so when I am looking to buy something)
2. gmail (multiple times)
3. Unglamorous
4. Auto Trader ('cause we're looking for a van)

Four places I have vacationed
1. St. George (at Justin's parents' home)
2. Disneyland (when Justin and I graduated from WSU)
3. Denver (on our Homeymoon)
4. Moscow, Russia (to pick up my big bro. from his mission)

Four places I'd rather be right now
1. In bed, asleep
2. In St. George
3. In the hospital having a baby
4. In Texas to see my new nephew, Brigham

Four bloggers I'm tagging
1. Lee'sa (now it's your turn, too)
2. Jill Tippetts
3. Christy
4. Ash (only because you love it!)

Hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me. Feel free to consider your self "tagged" if I didn't list you. Fun, fun!


1 comment:

Ashley said...

Thanks, Joann :-) I really do like it. It was fun to learn those things about you. I LOVE the Mandarin and Jud hasn't been yet. We should go sometime.