Saturday, May 24, 2008

Allison Turns 3!

Well, it's a little later than I wanted, but here are pictures from Allison's 3rd birthday party. We celebrated Justin and Alli's actual birthdays on the 5th (their real birthday). We went to breakfast at Doug and Emmy's, came home and played in the yard for a while. Justin and I went to dinner at The Mandarin in Bountiful while the kids played at Jeri's house. Then, we all watched a movie together in Jeri's garage. For those of you that don't know, her garage is converted to a big family room, so we aren't too weird. Anyway, enjoy the pictures!

Justin, Katelyn and Marianne playng kickball at the party.

Justin kicking the ball. I think he got out!

Alli opening her huge bag of Tootsie Rolls from the Boli. I enjoyed them immensely!

Alli got a Care Bear from Grandma and Grandpa Barber. It came with a few DVDs of the old Care Bear cartoons I used to watch growing up. It has been fun to watch them with the girls!

The hopper ball Al got from Grandma and Grandpa Arrington, sure to bring hours of enjoyment!
Alli blowing out the candles on her frog cake. I LOVE the cheeks!

She also had to taste the cupcakes we made. I always laugh at her face whenever I see this picture!

I had to include this picture of Bo at the Party. He kept looking for me and was not happy to be held by anyone else. He really has got some adjusting to do before this new baby comes in a just a few short weeks.

It has been so fun to celebrate Justin's and Allison's birthdays together. I can't think of a better birthday present to receive than a new little daughter. May 5th will always be such a special day to me. I remember when I was pregnant with Allison, I went to the doctor by myself a couple of times and the last time I went, the doctor asked me if I was ready to have the baby. This was May 4th. He said I could either check into the hospital at midnight that night or wait four days and go in the next Monday. Well, I had to check with Justin because he would "have to" share a birthday. He said he couldn't say no to that. He was so excited! What a special day for both of them! I love both of my Cinco de Mayo birthday babies!

3 comments:

Joe and Liz said...

Way cute cake. It looks like it was so much fun. We hope also that Bo adjusts well to Mom holding a little baby and not him. Good luck

Julie said...

Happy Birthday, Justin and Alli. I can't believe she is 3!!! They just don't get any cuter.

Ashley said...

Darling cake. You'll have to give me some pointers. Cute pictures too!